Digitalize 500 Malaysian Schools
The Malaysia Xiang Lian Youth Association Charity and Educational Fund (Persatuan Belia Xiang Lian Malaysia Tabung Kebajikan dan Pendidikan) and Green Packet Berhad look to digitalize 500 Malaysian schools with Cashless Solutions and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Face Recognition.
The end to end digital transformation starts from taking school attendance, student’s temperature to cashless canteen and school marts. Digitalizing school also reduce handling of cash and improve communication through Apps and facial recognition technologies.
As part of the cashless school platform, Green Packet is bundling a contactless Ai Thermal Scanning device and platform to digitalize attendance as well as isolate high risk individuals from entering the school using Face ID.
Long-Run School Digitalization
Parents can pre-order food for their children using the apps itself. This allows the students to enjoy a seamless and contactless process of collecting food which omits the long time spent in queuing.
AI-Enabled Face Recognition Scanners
Wake-up Call for Schools
What Do You Need?
Protecting your school and students does take effort in this difficult times,
and our solution comes with these devices to help you and
your workforce to manage the school better :
KipleLive A.i Thermal
As school operators, you’re in control to detect and deny risky individuals with background data, health code or without face mask.
New Normal User Journey
Don’t you stomach growl and get first class service from us,
Reserve your table and forget waiting on the line
Its free and second phase registration is now open.
Congratulation for the first that has been reserved!
Thank you for the overwhelming response in day 1.
We are working hard to see how to help more schools.
Terms & Condition
- The application to enrol into this program will be on first come first served basis. Limit to 500 schools which registered under The Malaysia Xiang Lian Youth Association Charity and Educational Fund
- All the application will be subject to The Malaysia Xiang Lian Youth Association Charity and Educational Fund review
- The application into this program will start from 8th July 2020 until the 500 school quota is met
- Selected schools will be informed by Kiple and The Malaysia Xiang Lian Youth Association Charity and Educational Fund within 10 days from the date of application
- Please note that as part of the initiative to encourage adoption of cashless payment in schools. Participating schools are required to also sign up for the cashless program